• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello Cloud Admins!

Hello everyone! I am ecstatic to be a part of this group! I am a very avid supporter of Cloud products! I have been working with Atlassian tools now for approximately 13 years (I first used Jira in 2007), I have been an Jira administrator for 12 of those years, and for the last 5 years, I have been a Jira administrator for Jira Cloud.

I love solving complex challenges and helping people "think outside the box" to figure out how to use Jira and Confluence Cloud to enable success in their teams and organizations. I love talking about unique configurations, sharing how I have done things, and learning how I could have done them better! (Yes, I take criticism well when it comes to administration techniques, but I'll also feel free to share other ways to accomplish your goals that might not be "how it was designed to work" :-) ).

Looking forward to getting to know you all and helping wherever I can!

1 comment

Gah, I also am horrific and remembering which Atlassian account I'm associated with, so since this account doesn't show it, I'm also an Atlassian Community Leader :-) 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao Community Leader Feb 10, 2021

It's true, he is one! 💯

Like # people like this
Bridget Community Manager Feb 12, 2021

I can certify this information 😂

Like Dave Liao likes this

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you