An eBook and a webinar for Jira admin perusal!

Hi admins!

The team has been hard at work developing resources to help customers get the most out of their Atlassian tools, specifically by promoting healthy adoption within a team or department (user tier expansion) and identifying other use cases (product expansion).

Check out the latest resources and please share as you see fit:

Let me know if you download/register, and what you think of these resources!

5 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Bridget!  I'll check out the eBook and I'm registered for the webinar!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 24, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon I know the team would love your feedback on both/either! 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2021

@Bridget - registered! Hopefully a recording is available in case I miss it...

Like Bridget likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2021

I watched the webinar live today.  If you are struggling getting teams outside Dev & IT to use the Atlassian tools, I'd recommend checking it out!  They said a recording would be made available.  Personally, I didn't find it overly helpful since our adoption rate is already near 100%.  I'm lucky that I came into the organization when we already had wide-spread usage of the products across the company.

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 5, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon wow that's an amazing adoption rate!! Great feedback re: the presentation. I will post the recording here when it's available! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events