Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am currently getting closer to taking my ACP-120. May I ask what is the difficulty level?

Michael Gold November 13, 2022

I am so now experiencing anxiety as I get closer to taking my ACP-120 exam. I am questioning the level of difficulty with this challange. I am NOT asking for answers to the test. I am only asking for how difficult the questions are in reference to understanding what's being asked of me during this "3" exam. 

8 answers

8 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2022

Hi @Michael Gold , after the first week of December, Atlassian University will launch the free ACP-120 Jira Administration for Cloud Exam Success course.  We suggest you enroll.  You'll find many more practice questions, along with other new resources to help you prepare.

Michael Gold November 19, 2022

Thank you. When will the Cloud Exam Success course begin? I will definitely take the course. 

I know that you said after the first week of Decemeber, but is that somewhere close to Christmas or sooner? That is if you know. Thank you for your time and energy in answering my questions. 

Akhil December 1, 2022

@Julia thanks for sharing the new's here, after the first week of December right ?  

Also share with me and other's when this program starts. So i'll enroll.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Erick Miranda Márquez November 14, 2022

The exam focuses a lot on the experience you have using the tool. Some tips are that you focus on the keywords, there are keywords that will help you find the answer, another is that you discard the wrong answers, there are many that by concept you know are not, and finally do not treat the questions as easy, although some may seem like they are not and will demand a little more attention and friend, I know you will achieve it.

Indeed I am thankful for your positive energy. I just have to overcome the "second guessing" issue. Frown....

0 votes
Answer accepted
Haddon Fisher November 14, 2022

The one area I had the most trouble with was around permissioning; there's several different layers to these and particularly with "team managed projects" they expect you to remember what access comes with which access tier.

Yes. The team-managed and company-managed projects does have its challenges. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bogdan Gorka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2022

Thank you for these links. I will definitely look into them. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joanna Bajda November 14, 2022

Hi Michael,

ACP-120 is challenging as all Atlassian exams, you need to be super focus on details in questions, especially if you are not native English speaker. I was mostly afraid of JQL queries but this part went well for me. There was a lot of questions about reports, with screenshot of some diagram and question to explain what it's mean.

My tips:

1. Do not overthink it, when you reach last question, do not go again and check all answers, you will be tired anyway. Better approach is to mark questions you want to go back to.

2. Be prepare for technical issues, it happens - for me couple of times system just stopped working, I had to contact tech support - this caused additional stress, so better to be prepared.

Fingers crossed and good luck to you!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2022

Thanks @Joanna Bajda 

I am currently struggling with JQL module. Frown.....

0 votes
Answer accepted
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2022

Hi @Michael Gold . Thanks for your question. I just passed the ACP-120. If you are consistently passing the exam preparation courses, you should be fine.

What I do to prepare for the exams is in the few days before, I find as many practice questions as possible and just take the test over and over again until I get a perfect score -

This is Managing Permissions in Jira Cloud:

https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/904496/activity/1163740

This is JQL for Admins:

https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/1006524/activity/1314419

and finally, here are the ACP-120 sample questions:

https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/838340/activity/1054385

Good luck to you!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

I am also preparing for ACP-120. Thanks for sharing these links @Valerie Knapp 

Like # people like this
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

Break a leg @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ! Let us know how you get on

Like # people like this
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

Just a heads up, I was not prepared enough for team-managed projects, so if you are experienced with those, great, if not, try to find some supplemental training. @Kristján Geir Mathiesen @Michael Gold 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

Thanks @Valerie Knapp  I´ve been trying to beef up my Team-Managed projects. Hope I did enough of that...

I am going to try to, at the beginning of each question, find out if the question is about Company-Managed project (left hand) or Team-Managed project (right hand) and somehow move each hand accordingly to get my mind on the right path :) I.e. somehow get my mind to go down the correct lane. Lets see how that goes.

Thanks again!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

Also going to try to extend the number of fingers, before I read the answer options, to correspond to how many items the question is asking for. I.e. what 2 configurations ...  then extend 2 fingers :)

I´ve missed some questions by checking too few answers in the past :/

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

I passed!

Like # people like this
Erick Miranda Márquez November 18, 2022

Congrats :D

Like # people like this

My issue is "second guessing" myself. Frown...

@Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo  Congatulations sir. I desire to post here as well the same happy when I pass the ACP-120 Exam. 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 19, 2022

You can do it, @Michael Gold ! I believe in you.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Edwin Chung November 13, 2022

Try https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/853405-acp-120-sample-questions for about 10 example questons. From my experience, the actual exam questions were similar in difficulty to these examples.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Gold November 13, 2022

I meant to say "3" hour exam. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events