Your favourite Jira Cloud feature?

Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2022

Hi there,
I would be interested to know what is your favorite feature of Jira Cloud?

My personal highlight is the login free portal, which is great for support requests like "Forgotten/missing account details".

4 comments

Comment

Celina Kuziemko - Appsvio
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 30, 2022

I'm not a long time Jira user but the one to merge issues 😉

Like # people like this
Haddon Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2022

The "killer feature" of Cloud is that it's on Cloud, so you don't need to fight with Tomcat.

Like # people like this
Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2022

Hi @Kai Becker ! Thank you for raising this topic as I am searching for useful features of Jira Cloud, too :) 

I am sorry but just to clarify, are you asking for Jira Service desk features or Jira Software Cloud because the free login portal and the support team feedback on tickets are part of the Jira service desk product, right?

Thank you!

BR, 

Magdalena Zhisheva

Like # people like this
Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

Hi @Magdalena Zhisheva

you are totally right. I meant JSM Cloud :)

Like Magdalena Zhisheva likes this
Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2022

Thank you @Kai Becker ! 

Unfortunately, I can't share any favourite feature but I will keep looking on this amazing discussion. 

BR, 

Magdalena Zhisheva

Like Kai Becker likes this
Amit Bansal November 1, 2022

- Recent automation utilities in Jira are very helpful.

Areas for improvement 

- Additional widgets such as team's velocity, QA Leakage Percentage on Dashboards

- An ability to plot Low level plan with graphical view (just like you can drag and drop sub tasks and map them against team members in other Add-Ons in Jira)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events