The next Jira Cloud Admin - A reality TV show

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2021

Imagine!! Tuning in each week to see another round of hopeful contestants battling it out to survive another round of:

"Jira Cloud Admin Idol" or "{{insert company name here}} has Jira Admin Talent".

Simon Cowell No GIF by Got Talent Global - Find & Share on GIPHY

But seriously, what gruelling training/challenges would you set them?

Where would you start (the simple stuff)?

What could be next (a little harder)?

Perhaps a team challenge where they have to work together? Best team wins!!!

What other crazy complicated, but meaningful tasks would you set that would help forge 

The next great Jira Cloud Admin ????

Humorous wrapping around a serious question...OK, maybe set of questions.

• How do you document how to "Jira admin"?
    • what resources would you/did you use?
  • How do you inspire best practice and a sense of ownership?
  • Do you keep admin centralised or have champions "out in the wild"?

I'd love to hear your thoughts/experiences, read your links etc.

Britain's Got Talent 'ban' virtual audience from 'offensive behaviour' of  boozing - Daily Star

3 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 8, 2021

Lol, this actually could be something!! I pictured it in my head while I was reading you.

Regarding the serious part, I've had similar questions, and the answers from @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- in this post and the answers from @Joe Pitt and @Tom Lister in this other thread were also very insightful.

I hope those answers also become helpful for you, @Curt Holley Best regards

Like Curt Holley likes this
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2021

How about a quotes of the week thread - things users say!

Like Christel Gray likes this
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2021

When I explain a solution to managers and we get to cost bit - someone hits the big red buzzer!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2021

Interesting topic of dicussion, @Curt Holley ! I am also waiting to see more interesting & humorous ideas as well.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events