Hello Cloud Admins!

Russell Zera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

Hello everyone! I am ecstatic to be a part of this group! I am a very avid supporter of Cloud products! I have been working with Atlassian tools now for approximately 13 years (I first used Jira in 2007), I have been an Jira administrator for 12 of those years, and for the last 5 years, I have been a Jira administrator for Jira Cloud.

I love solving complex challenges and helping people "think outside the box" to figure out how to use Jira and Confluence Cloud to enable success in their teams and organizations. I love talking about unique configurations, sharing how I have done things, and learning how I could have done them better! (Yes, I take criticism well when it comes to administration techniques, but I'll also feel free to share other ways to accomplish your goals that might not be "how it was designed to work" :-) ).

Looking forward to getting to know you all and helping wherever I can!

1 comment

Comment

Russell Zera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

Gah, I also am horrific and remembering which Atlassian account I'm associated with, so since this account doesn't show it, I'm also an Atlassian Community Leader :-) 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

It's true, he is one! 💯

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 12, 2021

I can certify this information 😂

Like Dave Liao likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events