cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite solution for syncing multiple Cloud instances

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

Hey, all! My company has a number of separate Cloud instances; we are several brands under a parent company. Recently there's been some crossover between the brands and the teams are tired of having to switch between instances. Merging into a single shared instance isn't the right solution for us, so we've been looking at various syncing platforms. 

I'm interested in hearing your recommendations for your favorites; pros and cons would be a big help.

3 comments

Comment

Lenny Tabakman September 15, 2021

For a free solution you can use webhooks with Automation to send webhooks and issue data between instances and execute automations triggered by webhooks

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

We could, but due to human bandwidth issues, we're looking for a point and click setup, rather than something we need to create ourselves. We currently use webhooks to do this kind of integration between one Jira instance and ServiceNow, and it's not as easy as it seems, especially when dealing with attachments (which native automation can't handle.)

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

My favourite solution is Exalate. 
Contact Francis Martens at Idalko

f.martens@idalko.com

Tom

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 15, 2021

Thanks @Tom Lister ,  much appreciated.

Hi @Esther Strom 

We can demo the capabilities of Exalate - it is a cross-company integration solution covering next to Jira Cloud (and data center), also ServiceNow, Salesforce, Azure Devops, Zendesk and Github, and more integrations are coming up.

There is a free plan for setting up basic synchronisations (and up to 1000 syncs per month), or more advanced configuration modes allowing you to setup whatever is required.

Let me know if you would like to have more details - feel free to setup a session at https://exalate.com/book-demo 

Francis

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

Hi @Esther Strom,

I'm part of the team behind Backbone Issue Sync - so I'm probably not the best one to talk about recommendations because I'm biased. If you're interested in a demo of our product - and also to answer all the questions you might have about your exact use case, I'm happy to help. You can schedule a demo via our product page.

All the best for your search,
Matthias.

Like Carmen Nadeau likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events