Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar: How to deal with data privacy in Jira & Confluence

Hi all,

learn about the current state of data privacy in the Atlassian ecosystem with us. What can you do to deal with personal data that is actually present in your active instance already? We show you best practices for Data Center and Cloud environments in order to become GDPR compliant.

Interesting for:

- Data protection officers (DPOs)
- Security officers
- IT managers
- Product owners

➡️ Sign up here for English

➡️ Sign up here for German

GDPR_Webinar Benefits_EN.jpg

6 comments

Leonie C_ Breitmoser June 16, 2021

Hi there,

here's the registration link for the German version on 24th:

Cheers  

Actonic GmbH June 16, 2021

thanks @Leonie C_ Breitmoser , we've added the German sign up link now to the post as well!

Like Leonie C_ Breitmoser likes this
Darshan Mandhane June 16, 2021

Do we have any schedule for India/Asia timezone?

Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

Sorry, currently only the time slot above is planned right now for the English webinar.

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

I was going to ask about Asia/Pacific English version times as well. But instead I will ask: 

Can the English version be recorded and if we have signed-up to go to it (but don't make it....2am NZ time) we can receive a link to watch it later? Please!!!

As this is a great subject matter that I love to be able to digest and expose to our;

- Data protection officers (DPOs)
- Security officers
- IT managers
- Product owners

Edit: I have signed up and ticked " I would like to receive relevant content on this topic and the webinar recording"

Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 16, 2021

Hi Curt,

yes, the English version is absolutely going to be recorded and sent to all registrants afterwards. 

Thanks for your interest and signing up! :)

Best,

Andreas

Like Curt Holley likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events