Take part in the Atlassian Marketplace App Trust Survey

Hi, I’m Cluny, a researcher at Atlassian. I’m looking to connect with community members who procure and manage apps from Atlassian Marketplace.

I’m running a short survey to better understand the role of trust and security in discovering, implementing and monitoring Marketplace apps.

It takes about 10 minutes to complete. As thanks for your time, there is the option to donate $50USD to the charity of your choice via http://tremendous.com at the end of the survey. 

Take the survey 

Your feedback is crucial to both Atlassian and vendors’ continuous improvement of Atlassian’s Marketplace cloud-based app offerings. I read every response and all responses are confidential.

Thanks,

Cluny

13 comments

Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2022

Hi @Cluny McCullagh sure, count me in!

Like # people like this
San November 14, 2022

Hi! I am interested in participating. 

Like # people like this
Matthew Chapman November 14, 2022

I'm in thanks !

Like # people like this
Steve Rhodes
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2022

I would like to contribute

Like # people like this
BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2022

I'm down to clown, sign me up! 

Like # people like this
Cluny McCullagh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2022

Thanks so much for your early interest @Kelly Arrey @BillyP @Steve Rhodes @Matthew Chapman @San 

Jump into the survey here 

https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_2oxSqRWtU4lNOnk

or using the link in the post 'Take the survey' 

Looking forward to your responses 😃

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2022

Done and dusted. Thanks for this opportunity, @Cluny McCullagh  ... Took longer than I thought but worth it! Enjoyed the depth of each Q.

Like Cluny McCullagh likes this
Cluny McCullagh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2022

Thanks for the feedback @Yatish Madhav really appreciate your response!

Steve Rhodes
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

I have replied to the survey.  It did take some time but I did learn some things too.

bertrand.drouhard November 15, 2022

Regarding trust, in your review guidelines, it would be very interesting to forbid the vendors to "buy" 4 stars review.

I think it happens a lot. Last week, I have received a message from the vendor of an app that I am using, just after having an issue solved by their support team :

it was our pleasure to help you with your recent support request. If you are happy with your XXX experience, would you write a review on the Atlassian Marketplace? Your review will help fellow Jira users evaluate the benefits of XXX, and it will really help our team.

As a token of our appreciation for your time, we'll send you a gift card (Amazon or equivalent) or donate on your behalf to a global cause for the value of $25 USD. It takes 2 minutes. Reply to me with a link to your live review, and we’ll send you the gift card code by email.

Surprisingly, this app has a lot of reviews, most of them 4 stars and talking about the great support team.

I have another example with an app where 90% of the reviews talk about how amazing is the support team. Were the reviewers also paid to praise the app?

On the other hand, I really appreciate when Atlassian gives money to a charity when we fill a survey ;). Thank your :).

Cluny McCullagh
Atlassian Team
November 15, 2022

Thanks for the extra context @bertrand.drouhard very helpful, glad you appreciate the donation too 😊

Cluny McCullagh
Atlassian Team
November 17, 2022

Huge thank you to everyone who has taken part so far! 🎉

We've had 43 responses and would love to get to 50, so if you are part way through, don't forget to find time to complete your response so we can include you thoughtful feedback 🙏

Like Yatish Madhav likes this
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2022

Awesome stuff! I have shared this with 2 of our internal admins to complete as well. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events