👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content (Jira Automation)

Hi everyone!

Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s new, more interactive format of Jira Automation?

We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our new self-paced format and provide feedback on the experience. The new format of Jira Automation will take 1-2 hours to complete and contains instructional videos, interactions, questions, and demos.

Anyone is eligible to participate. The course is best suited to Jira admins. Bonus points if you have taken other self-paced University courses (especially the previous format of Jira Automation)!

Here’s how to start the beta test:

1. Open the free course and enroll here

2. Complete all lessons (just as you would for any course)

3. Provide your feedback using the survey (final lesson of the course)

This beta test closes at 11:59pm PT on Sunday, 4/24/22, so please make sure to enroll as soon as possible.

That’s all! If you have any questions, add a comment below and we'll get back to you. Thank you in advance for all your help. Your perspective, thoughts, and feedback are extremely valuable to make this an engaging learning experience.

Cheers!

Ellen @ Atlassian University

50 comments

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

@Ellen Walter -

Hi Ellen:

Please count me in.  I will be glad to assist and provide my feedbacks before the deadline.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Like Ellen Walter likes this
Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2022

@Joseph Chung Yin awesome! Excited for your feedback.

Bill Goetz April 14, 2022

@Ellen Walter I'll try it out. Can't get enough training for Jira automation.

Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2022

@Bill Goetz nice! Happy learning

Angela Stephens April 14, 2022

Signed up today and will tackle next week.  Can't wait to see what's in store.

Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
April 14, 2022

@Angela Stephens great! Hope you enjoy

Miriam Hopton April 14, 2022

I'm interested! Count me in!  :)

Paul O
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2022

I’d be interested in this. Thx

Paul

Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
April 14, 2022

@Paul O @Miriam Hopton awesome! Happy learning

Jennifer Medley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022
Stéphane Veraart April 14, 2022

Count me in!

Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
April 14, 2022

@Stéphane Veraart nice! Thanks for participating

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2022

I am interested in this (and have the luxury that it's part of my job to look at Atlassian training)

Sign me up if you think I am in the right areas

Afifa Habchi April 14, 2022

I'll try it out.

Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2022

Count me in, I'll review it over the weekend

Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2022

@Ellen Walter , my feedback was provided through the survey. However, I would like to add a couple of things:

1. It was briefly mentioned (but not shown later) that an administrator can manage who can create and edit automation rules. How is that done? This is different from limiting who can manually trigger rules and which was shown in a couple of videos.

2. At the end of the course, you may place a link to the official Jira Automation documentation, the Jira Automation Guide, and the Atlassian Automation community space.

Like # people like this
Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2022

@Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_ @Afifa Habchi awesome! Hope you enjoy

Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- you can sign up using the enroll link above: Open the free course and enroll here!

Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2022

@Kalin U thank you for your feedback, and noting the resources you find helpful!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2022

@Ellen Walter That's great to see a new interactive training coming up for Jira Automation!

I am definitely interested in beta testing this training, but I am not 100% sure if I will be able to complete the beta test and provide my feedback before the deadline.

But, I will try my best and will at least enroll for the training today to start with.

Thanks for sharing this opportunity!

Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2022

@Taranjeet Singh I appreciate it!

Nikki DuBois April 15, 2022

I completed the training and provided my feedback. :)

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2022

Done! Thanks for the opportunity, @Ellen Walter

Ellen Walter
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2022
Bill Goetz April 15, 2022

Wow, just finished the training. Really nice job team. Very good content and presentation was great. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events