Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📓 Jira resources to bookmark

Hey Jira admins! 

In the last list of resources I posted, I encouraged y'all to get started in Jira by creating your first epic or task and importing your team’s work. We know that everyone learns in different ways, so if you prefer to read about Jira before diving into the product, we put together a few more resources:

Do you have a favorite resource of Jira admins? If so, add it to the comments below! :) 

6 comments

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2021

Thank you @Bridget !

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2021
Like • # people like this
David Hannon February 24, 2021

Keep an eye on the Jira cloud roadmap to see what new features are in the pipeline.

https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud 

Like • # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 24, 2021

@Pramodh M and @David Hannon - yes, 100%!! 

Like • Stuart Capel - London likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2021

This is really useful, thanks for sharing, @Bridget !

Like • Bridget likes this
Paul O
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2021

My weekly go to: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog for cloud rollouts and changes

Like • Bridget likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events