📚 Jira Software Cloud Administrators Guide

Hey admins!

In case you haven't seen it before, I wanted to point your attention to The Jira Software Cloud Administrators Guide

This is an Onboarding Guide that pairs strategy and best practices to help new administrators be successful in implementing and scaling Jira Software Cloud.

Atlassian Community Champions reviewed the guide and provided great feedback and insights on guide!

Check it out (link will open new tab): The Jira Software Cloud Administrators Guide

Let me know if you found this guide as helpful in the comments below :) 

3 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

Thanks for posting this @Bridget!  I have some reading to do later tonight!

Like • # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 8, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon some light beach reading! Let me know what you think :) 

Like • Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

@Bridget - thanks for sharing! Happen to know if any sections have an intended order in which a budding admin should read the content? Upon my initial review, you could read a lot of the sections in a random order and still gain benefit from that. 

p.s. There should be a Jira Software Users Guide in this style, with all the visually-grouped content. Grouping content "above the fold" could be good on this page, for example.

Like • # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events