Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you spend less time context switching and more time working?

Hi admins!

On average, teams check 3+ tools simply to discover the status of a project. Jira Software can be the single source of truth to keep teams productive. I'm curious to hear the ways in which you manage to work more and avoid context switching.

One way that our team manages to stay focused is by taking advantage of the thousands of apps and integrations one can access - the odds are Jira Software already works with the majority of tools your team uses today to get work done.

For reference, here's a collection of the most useful integrations, from Slack to InVision and Bitbucket to GoogleSlack to InVision and Bitbucket to Google. Find the right app for your team.

You can also import your team’s work from another project management tool into Jira. 

Curious to hear your tips!

Bridget

2 comments

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 31, 2021

Hi there @Bridget!

You are right, there are quite a few tools available. At the moment we are focusing on integrating Microsoft Teams and Jira & Jira Service Management. MS Teams is a hot topic and the user base is incredible.

In that context, we compared a few popular Jira apps for Microsoft Teams: Comparison of popular Jira apps for Microsoft Teams

Please note that I work at yasoon, which makes the integration Microsoft Teams for Jira. The integration can be found in the Atlassian Marketplace: MS Teams Jira results | Atlassian Marketplace

And also, a classic in my opinion: Outlook Email for Jira. With this app you can access relevant Jira information in your Outlook inbox and share, read or send emails in your Jira issues.

So far so good, have a great day :-)

Greetings from Mannheim, Germany
Britta

Like Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 2, 2021

Wow - amazing tips, thanks for sharing @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ ! Hope you have an amazing weekend, and if you ever care to elaborate more of your popular apps for MS Teams, please post about your experience on the Atlassian Community / in this group! I for one would love to learn more. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events