Calling all Jira Cloud admins: learn, share, & connect with other changemakers in Teamwork Lab!

Hello, spectacular Jira Cloud Admins!

My name is Sharon Tan, and I’m newly focused on creating content and connecting the dots in our Atlassian Community to make this the most valuable place for you. My hope is that you’re able to share your knowledge and discover what you need for your next step with our products and for greater success at your org. It’s so nice to meet you!

With this, a very special announcement specifically geared for you: we’d love to introduce our new group, Teamwork Lab, launched by my colleague @Christine P_ Dela Rosa (Atlassian's resident Ways of Working expert), and share why we’d love to hear your voices there!

What is Teamwork Lab?

Teamwork Lab is a space for Community members to:

• Challenge the status quo of your workplace practices to make your work culture a better place

• Bounce ideas off of each other

• Ask questions for input from people who have been in your situation before

• Discuss how you use your products to discover better ways of working

Why did we create Teamwork Lab?

Changemakers are the leaders of the humanity in teamwork—looking to improve teams, companies, and themselves.

We believe that changemakers have the greatest impact on organizational change (and are crucial better teams) when they have the support they need, and a crucial piece of success is a space to coach each other and share lessons learned with others with the same vision.

We’re providing a space for genuine, human engagement so you can create the magic you need for memorable, successful teams.

200 (1).gif

Why is your voice as a Jira Admin important in Teamwork Lab?

As a Jira Admin, you’re foundational to the culture of how your team (and organization) work.

You're best positioned to be the "linchpins" of your companies, and we suspect that many of you are! As such, being a Jira admin can be hard, but incredibly rewarding (if this resonates with you, I'd love to hear more).

We recognize that administrating and configuring your Jira site requires you to be on the frontlines, interacting with all kinds of users at your org, bridging all kinds of needs, and thinking about how to keep things operational, smooth, and efficient as cornerstones of your organization’s culture.

We understand that as admins, you manage and drive company-wide change. You’re the expert in your org’s ways of working and know who your allies in that are. That makes you a perfect fit to share, learn, and encourage others. You know the rituals and practices that have brought your team success, and you’re most qualified to help others achieve the same type of goals you’ve had.

As a Jira Admin, you're vital to your org's success, and Teamwork Lab is the space where you can teach, learn, and connect with other changemakers and join forces to reach your goals with colleagues cheering you on alongside you.

We suspect there’s some awesome connections waiting to happen, and we can’t wait to hear and see what you share and learn 💙

catherine-o-hara-schitts-creek.gif

If you haven’t already, join our Teamwork Lab group, and introduce yourself with how long you’ve been a Jira Admin and your favorite part of your job.

If you feel so inclined, we've got upcoming Teamwork Lab Office Hours with Dr. Dom, where you can RSVP and chime in with any questions!

I’ll see you there! 👋🏼

12 comments

Medhat Ahmed October 14, 2021

Interesting!

Like # people like this
Nate Whitehead November 13, 2021

You used a Moira gif - +1 from me :) 

Interested to see where the Teamwork Lab goes. Thanks for starting it.

Like # people like this
Jarvaz Jackson November 22, 2021

So excited to enter this tech field!!

tompipen December 29, 2021

Interesting!

Agbeyangi Nathaniel January 12, 2022

that's alright

Ilya Efimchik January 19, 2022

Very interesting.

Peculiar Ediomo-Abasi February 22, 2022

Awesome! 

David Rojo March 9, 2022

This is great!  Experienced CSM but just started using JIRA. 

Mahendra Patil March 15, 2022

Interesting 

Hemal Vyas April 13, 2022

Very informative

Simplificada April 24, 2022

So interesting

Kol-el Yeo May 7, 2022

Hi, thank you, so glad to be here.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events