Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlympic Event: Welcome to Jira Software!

Welcome to Jira Software!

My name is Valentin, and I am your Jira Administrator.
I will be accompanying you on this learning path.

Don't worry if you don't understand the first time, I was in your shoes and I will help you (I hope).

Let's start with the basics, complete your user profile, select "Profile" (under settings), the clarification never hurts, I think.

You will need to fill in the following fields:

• First and last name
  • A photo that represents you (we should all know who to create tasks for, right?)
  • And what project you are going to work on

The next step is to locate in which projects you are going to work! Very very important point, since you don't want to end up doing marketing tasks in the development area, for example.

Tip: To keep an eye on them, in the drop-down menu of projects, select them with the star that shines as brightly as you do these days!

All the steps from now on can be found in a Confluence space (tool we use for documentation, younger brother of jira), called "User Tools".

If you feel lost so far, you are not afraid of task types, deadlines or start and end dates, feel free to contact me your Jira administrator or at least I will try.

You can send me an email to my email, write me a message via slack or if we have the opportunity to share a moment in the office, talk about your concerns!

The road is long, but it's better if you're not alone!
I wish you the best and count on me for whatever you need!

Best regards
Your Jira administrator
Valentin

3 comments

Valen Cardozo July 23, 2021

Sorry for my level of English! My language is Spanish, but I did my best to make you understand me.

Like Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

Beautiful post! Thanks @Valen Cardozo !

Like Valentin Cardozo likes this
Valen Cardozo August 12, 2021

Thanks you! @Bridget 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events