Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🐎 Atlympic Event: Jira / Confluence Admins

Announcement @2x.png

Hello Community! 

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read more and sign up on this post.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

We are pleased to present the Jira / Confluence Admin Atlympic Event: 

Thanks for taking part in the 2021 Community Atlympics. I know that admins are busy folk, so hopefully the result of this challenge will be a resource that you can actually use!

Here’s the challenge: Create a new-user resource that you might give to a new hire who is getting started with your Product. This could take the form of a:

• Checklist
  • Step by step guide
  • Three paragraph essay
  • Video
  • Slide deck
  • Poem?!

Get creative! Feel free to use humor! Let these new-users know what they’re in for. Also let them know how they should communicate with their admins!

Post the resource in the Jira Admin Group or the Confluence Admin Group. If you’re creating a new resource for a different Product, post in the correlating Collection.

The top three posts with the most engagement will win an Atlympic medal!

Can’t wait to read what you come up with 🙂

10 comments

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2021

Are these users on Jira Cloud or Jira Data Center?

Like # people like this
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2021

Hi @Bridget  What is in the checklist ?

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 27, 2021

@Matt Doar - either/or!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 27, 2021

@Vikrant Yadav - that's up to you! A checklist could include things that a new user should know when they're first getting to know the product, for example :) 

Like Vikrant Yadav likes this
Valen Cardozo July 27, 2021

Is the posting done within the administrators group or is there a separate group to post for the games?
For my part I made a post in the jira admin group with some tags to identify the post.

I hope I followed the steps well!
Greetings to all

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021

Here's my entry into this category posted in Jira Admin group: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Cloud-Admins/Atlympics-Jira-Cloud-New-joiner-starter-guide/ba-p/1769948

Fingers crossed with my post and hopeful it will be a useful resource for all the readers.

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021

Hi all! Here is my post: 🪄 New automation rule checklist 

Like Vikrant Yadav likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2021
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2021
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events