🙇🏽‍♀️ University’s new Jira Fundamentals learning path is live!

Hello admins!

Heads up that Atlassian University’s new Jira Fundamentals learning path is live! 
  • It’s a great starting point for all new users, and it’s a great resource for admins who want to help their teams onboard efficiently.
  • The content and the assessment are 100% free.
  • This collection of self-paced courses is designed to help new users get up and running in Jira in just about 90 minutes.
  • The collection also includes our first-ever Atlassian University Badge for end users. This assessment-backed credential validates that end users have conquered the basics: key terms and concepts, navigation, and beginner best practices.
  • This is also the first University assessment delivered natively on our new Learning Management System—no need for learners to hop around to different platforms in order to earn a credential.

Let me know if you find this helpful/if you end up sending to your team :) 

7 comments

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

This is super helpful, thank you @Bridget

I'll definitely be passing it on to the team 🤓

S Fong July 1, 2021

Does anyone have trouble getting into Jira Fundamental Assessment?  It says the activity is locked under my account.  Not sure why.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2021

Thanks for sharing, @Bridget ! This is very useful.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2021

I have completed successfully and loved the content and awarding badge after successfully passing the test. Thanks @Atlassian University 

I would recommend this to anyone looking to test their knowledge as Jira users.

I have shared a post on LinkedIn and people reached about this course and other relevant details. 

LinkedIn Post Link - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/suvradippaul_jira-fundamentals-badge-atlassian-university-activity-6816411993403121664--Yon

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2021

@Bridget  - Is there any way to display this badge earned in community profile under the University / Badge section?

Thanks.

Geert Maurissen July 5, 2021

@Bridget  Good work. Loved to see something on Service Management and Portal usage.

S Fong July 6, 2021

I have the same question as Paul Suvradip.  I am awarded the Jira Fundamentals badge but what's next?  Can I display that on my Community profile as well as my LinkedIn profile?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events