Jira Align Enterprise Insights Best Practices and FAQ Table of Contents

Use this as a resource to find connections to the vast array of Community Articles and other related links to to Jira Align Enterprise Insights. Know of or write an article that isn't linked? Throw it in the page comments to get it added.

Start Here

Start with this link for general questions, data schema questions, access, security, and architecture questions.

Release Cadence

Connection Information

Reporting Tips & Tricks

7 comments

Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2023

@Heidi Hendry added the links to the videos...

Bryan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2023

Thanks for putting this together Tom... very helpful!

Like Tom O'Connor likes this
Ahmet Kilic June 29, 2023

Thanks Tom for the helpful link on one page! 

Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
June 29, 2023

@Ahmet Kilic Thanks!  Part of it is for my sanity as well...so I don't have to hunt the individual pages down. Also, if you have any suggestions or want to write and article and contribute, please do!

Ahmet Kilic July 3, 2023

Hi Tom,

so it is no need to hunt the individual pages :)

I, my Enterprise Agility Team at catworkx indeed (!) will reach out to your team to suggest more articles in the next few days. 

Best,

Ahmet

Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
October 24, 2023

Links to new articles added in October!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events