Script Runner for JIRA Data Center

Lukáš Maruniak September 22, 2014

Hi, I've got question directly to Jamie. 

We are using heavily Script Runner plugin and want to move to JIRA Data Center. 

Therefore I would like to know, whether it will be supported for Data Center, and if yes, then when. 

Thanks in advance. 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2014

Yes and no. I have done some testing in the pre-release versions and not had problems. Whether it works is generally to do with the code you have written.

I will write something longer at some point, and yes, I will do proper certification before too long.

Priit Parmann October 2, 2014

We are also planning to use it on JIRA Data Center, so this compatibility would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Priit

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2014
Lukáš Maruniak October 15, 2014

Hi, I wish I could :). Can you allow to vote for this issue also for anonymous users ?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2014

Are you having problems signing up? Don't tell me this has started again...

Lukáš Maruniak October 20, 2014

Everything's fine now, my bad :). Is there any progress ?

Jose Acosta February 10, 2015

We are now planning our JDC deployment. Is there any update or ETA for Script Runner certification?

darin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2019
0 votes
Anton Shevtsov December 2, 2020

Hi!

Will there be any pricing options while migration from Server to Datacenter for "old" users? There is too huge cost difference: we have 2k users Jira Server. Now we pay ~$2k for maintenance renewal, but in DC the annual price will be ~$5.5k for those 2k users with no benefits for us (we do not need clustering etc.)

Could you please suggest something except of say farewell to ScriptRunner? 

Thank you!

0 votes
darin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2019
Anton Shevtsov December 2, 2020

Hi!

Will there be any pricing options while migration from Server to Datacenter for "old" users? There is too huge cost difference: we have 2k users Jira Server. Now we pay ~$2k for maintenance renewal, but in DC the annual price will be ~$5.5k for those 2k users with no benefits for us (we do not need clustering etc.)

Could you suggest something except of say farewell to ScriptRunner? 

Thank you!

Suggest an answer