Retrospective

kA February 9, 2014

Hi friends,

In my confluence page i added the retrospective page by clicking the "Add Retrospective" button so the page comes under the "Retrospectives" parent page in page tree. Then i tried to create the page by clicking the create button in the space, it is also comes under that "Retrospective" parent page.

But when i am trying to create the page by clicking the "Linked Pages" at sprint Report in agile board, it will always created the new page in space home itslef.How can i change that behviour and create the page under the "Retrospective" parent page.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik A.

1 answer

0 votes
Kim Poulsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2014

(Revised to link to answer)

This answers the question:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-11262

In short:

Create the Retrospective as normal. Then before saving the page look at the lower left corner. There you'll find a "Location" button. Click this to set the page location to where it is wanted.

BR

Kim

Claudio Saucedo April 5, 2017

May I recommend that you give a try to Agile Retrospectives for Confluence Add-on.

Welcome any feedback you may have.

Regards.

Claudio

Suggest an answer