Notification of tickets with the same due date

Joanna Majewska August 17, 2017

Hi,

Can Jira send a notification email with all the tickets that are due on paricular day?

eg to get an email every day with a list of due tickets?

Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Joanna Majewska August 18, 2017

Hi,

does anyone know if infividual users have to subscribe to a filter if they are already in a group which is subscribed to a filter?

Do I need to ask every user to manualy subscribe or it happens automaticaly if they are already ina specific group that was previusly subvscribed to a filter? 

0 votes

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for a quick reply.

What if I wnat to do it for mutliple projects? 

What I'm trying to do is find a way of Jira sending emails to members of my team with a 'reminder' of all the tickets that are assigned to them on particular day

Tarun Sapra August 17, 2017

project in (X,Y,Z) can be used for multiple projects in JQL. In the subscription you can select the "group" of users to whom the mail should be sent.

thanks.

and do you knwo how I can filter tickets that are due today?

i slected more -> due date -->

but then the only options are 

due date.JPG

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017

Yes, it's possible and easy in JIRA. it's called "subscription email"

Please read more about it in below link.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2017

You can write the filter and subscribe to it. The filter can be for all issues which are due before the end of the day

project = X and duedate < endOfDay()

Suggest an answer