Issue Links not visible in Structure plugin.

Mauro Damiano September 22, 2014

Hi there,

For some reason I can not see my issue links on a specific issuetype that I have in my structure.

The Synchronizer I made is perfectly, as it's working with other issue types in the structure: issue in linkedIssues ("ORN-24522")

And I'm asking it to move matching issues under the right issue. See in red below, this is not an epic issue type, but and has 38 issues linked which are not shown under it in the structure.

image2014-9-23 13:50:21.png

This is the Synchronization, and it's in a "running" status:

image2014-9-23 13:52:34.png

If anybody has an idea, please let me know.

In the beggining I thought it was only possible with epics, but as you see below, the RFC issue type works perfectly without any issue.

Your knowledge will be very appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mauro

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robert Leitch [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2014

Hi Mauro,

It may be that the issues you expect to see under ORN-24522 are already somewhere else in the structure, and their location is being enforced by another synchronizer.

Try searching in that structure (using Structure search bar) for issue in linkedIssues("ORN-24522"), this will tell you if the issues are already there somewhere.

If they are there, please then check whether they are being placed there by another Filter synchronizer. Any one issue can only appear once in a single structure.

Cheers,

Robert

0 votes
Mauro Damiano September 22, 2014

Hi Robert,

Thanks a lot for your reply. This actually make a lot of sense. Indeed, the issues are also placed somewhere else in the structure. I wasn't aware of it. So, there's no way to have them under two single issues?

And also, now that I think, they can not even be shared between different structures, right?

Kind regards,

Mauro

Robert Leitch [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

Hi Mauro, Don't worry - an issue can be added to any number of structures! In the current version of Structure an issue can only appear once per *single* structure. In Structure 3.0 (no release date yet, sorry) there will be no such restriction. Best, Robert

Suggest an answer