How can I see an Epic Report or Epic Burndown for all the Epics across multiple projects?

Adam Luperdi May 11, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Epic Burndown

I am using JIRA for a Scaled Agile delivery with multiple teams. I would like to be able to see an Epic Report or Epic Burndown chart which aggregates all the epics for a given release across multiple projects. Thanks!!

3 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Adam Luperdi May 12, 2016

Thanks for your reply Chris. I had the same idea, but found that I could not see Epic Reports or Epic burndown charts because I had used a Kanban instead of Scrum board. Makes sense now I think more about it!

Adam

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2017

Try the Great Gadgets add-on:

It offer a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) gadget that helps you make visible the scope you a project in a structured way Epic > Parent Tasks (Stories) > Sub-tasks.

GreatGadgets_WBSGadget.png

0 votes
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2016

I think if you create a board and a corresponding filter that includes the issues from multiple projects, then your Reports from that board should also use the filter and therefore include the information from each project.

Suggest an answer