adding a text box to the header pages across some spaces

sn June 27, 2017

hi all,

using Confluence 5.10 server. i want to add a text box on every page across some spaces to diffrenetiate our documents.

i want this on header- in the center of the page. im not familiar with wiki. i looked up on the web but coudnt find anything useful.

i want to dispaly this text box on every page. please suggest. thanks !Capture.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2017

In my opinion, the easiest way to do it would be to customize the header. I don't remember exactly how it is under the 5.0 version of Confluence, but in the 6.2, you need to go in Space Tools > Look & Feel > Sidebar, header & Footer . Then you can write any text in the footer that will be display on the top of each page of the space. 

You can also go into "Layout" in order to modify the HTML source code, so you could create a banner. 

And finally the last solution, but this one is really time consuming : 

You place the macro Excerpt on a page , in which you place your text box. Then, you go manually on each page of the space and add the macro "Excerpt Include" in which you'll need to specify each time the source page. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events