How do I view completed projects in Portfolio for Jira

Brenda Carpen April 6, 2016

I have completed a project and related sub-tasks in the Standard Plan in Portfolio for Jira. It has does not appear in my plan. How can I view and report on completed projects? I want to be able to see all projects and their status whether active or complete

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Martin Suntinger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2016

Hi @Brenda Carpen, there is a filter under "More" (next to the next search box) which you can use and set to "Open & completed" - the default filter setting is "Only open issues" which is why completed issues don't show up. 

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Martin

2 votes
laura Burnett May 10, 2016

Hello, I've just had the same issue. However when I select 'Open and Completed Issues' Nothing else shows up either. Help?

Isaac López March 14, 2017

Same happens to me, is this buggy?

Jonas L October 19, 2017

Same issue for me, some completed issues show up and others don't. 

0 votes
Brenda Carpen April 7, 2016

It did thank you!! I couldn't find any documentation on this.

Lisa Zentz May 11, 2016

We're going to evaluate portfolio for our environment.  Does anyone have a good summary of what it does well, doesn't do (gotcha's) or data integrity requirements to make it function properly?  lisa_Zentz@gallup.com

Mark Winston February 16, 2017

synchronization with JIRA is very buggy.  We can't get it to work well at all (teams and sprint is often wrong).

The team field doesn't sync from JIRA to portfolio.  You have to use a trick and only import based on team boards.

There is no way to turn off automatic scheduling.  So you can't see the plan you put together, without Portfolio trying to plan everything in the your backlog on top of your plan you created. 

Suggest an answer