AttachmentUploadFailure

Athina Alorro January 17, 2017

I am trying to attach an image on a JIRA ticket, but this error appeared. What is causing it? and how can I fix it?
By the way, `enemy_world5.png` is the filename of the image I want to upload.

An error occured while attaching enemy_world5.png: com.atlassian.jira.issue.attachment.store.media.MediaApiStreamAttachmentStore$FailureMediaApiResponseException: [AttachmentUploadFailure] Could not upload temporary attachment Failure: Failure{cause=java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out, reason=TRANSPORT_ERROR, message='null', httpStatusCode=null}

5 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2017

I confirm all of the multiple Cloud instances I have access to have this very same problem.

I've opened a request with Atlassian Support in this regard, and another one because custom logos, profile avatars, favicon and other uploaded images cannot being shown.

I guess Atlassian will fix it soon.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2017
Like Silpa Syam likes this
Stephen Dixon February 9, 2017

Same thing has happened again in the last hour odd. Exactly the same error message. Trying to upload a JPG. Also had the problem of an image not showing (in Chrome), but they are now showing.

image2017-2-10 15:33:56.png

Same occurs in IE.

... And appears to be fixed for some sites, but not others that are related. ;}

2 votes
Dave Bosman
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2017

Hi Athina

It seems to be a general issue for multiple JIRA cloud site's.

Chances are Atlassian is already aware of the problem but you can log a ticket at Atlassian Support

Regards

Dave

0 votes
Purvesh Patel May 22, 2019

Experiencing the issue still

0 votes
Steven Radford May 22, 2019

We're also seeing this issue now, 22/05/19

Steven Radford May 23, 2019

Seems to have been fixed cloud instances as its working again for me at least 23/05/19

0 votes
Arunkumar D May 22, 2019

Has it been resolved?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events