Change Email Address

Irma Enos February 21, 2018

The user management edit does not allow one to change an email address. That field is grayed-out under edit. How can email addresses be changed in a cloud service?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2018

Irma,

Atlassian Cloud uses Atlassian IDs. These are accounts that are managed by the user. He or she should be able to change his or her email address by going to http://id.atlassian.com

Irma Enos February 21, 2018

Thanks for your response.  I will need to change it for several users. We are changing our email address due to acquisition.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2018

Why not connect JIRA to an Active Directory instead ? I see a good time for you to make this change and administer user authentication centrally - and bulk changes are always possible via AD.

Or may be considering that you use internal directory - why not run a DB query to make the replacement of all user email addresses, just a thought, haven't done it myself.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events