Can't merge my atlassian accounts

Eckhard Schneider April 20, 2017

Hey all,

I would appreciate help on this issue:

• I am team member in several Jira/Confluence cloud instances
  • In some of them I use <myemail>@googlemail.com as address, in some it is <myemail>@gmail.com, both are aliases to the same gmail inbox.
  • When I work with Confluence in one of these sites I can not open Jira of another site  at the same time
  • So I tried to change email of all of them to <myemail>@googlemail.com so I can log in via Google
  • However this is not possible, because Atlassian tells me that the email is already in use by another account when I try to change the address

Any ideas how I can merge these 2 Atlassian IDs?

Thanks in advance

Eckhard

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2018

Hi, Eckhard.

At this moment, our Cloud systems don’t have the ability to merge two Atlassian Accounts into one. We can definitely understand the usefulness of this type of feature, so we have a Feature Request case to include the ability to merge two email accounts into one, located right here:

We recommend you to vote on the suggestion to increase its visibility with our development team and also add yourself as a watcher to be notified of any future updates on that issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events