Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Houston, we have liftoff!" - ACE meeting on Mar 30th

It's official - Houston ACEs (Atlassian Community Events) are back!  After a 2yr+ hiatus, we'll have an informal virtual gathering on March 30th at noon CST.  I'm excited to have reached this milestone and looking forward to many great times.

Haven't seen the announcement?  You must not registered for in-person gatherings and need to let us know who you are.  Registration and RSVP for next Wednesday's event can all be handled via the ACE Event page.

Willing to help lead this re-launch?  Reach out to me via the Contact the Host button on the bottom of the Houston page.  I'm looking for at least one more person to make small work via many hands and can share with you the benefits of taking a leadership roll.

Best,
~~Larry Brock

7 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2021

Hi @LarryBrock 

The event is Online???

Cheers

Like # people like this
Amanda {Praecipio} March 22, 2021

I've already RSVPd! I'm excited!

@Vero Rivas Yes! It's a virtual event. Hopefully, I'll see you there! 

Like # people like this
Saranya Murthy March 22, 2021

Looking forward to attending.

Like LarryBrock likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

Yes @Vero Rivas, this is an on-line event.  We may discuss in-person events during this meeting but this first one is entirely virtual.

Michelle Simkonis _NOVA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2021

@LarryBrock. CONGRATS!!!!!

Like LarryBrock likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2021

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! laugh

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2021

The event has launched, come join us!

Registration and RSVP can all be handled via the ACE Event page.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events