Welcome new members!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2020

Hello everyone and congratulation as we're about to reach the 50-member mark with some new faces, including one distinguished Atlassian! :-)

Please warmly welcome:

@aleksejsKanarciks 
@santosh bagarty 
@Brandon Casey
@Dan_Brownfield
@Claire Upham 

and

@Celina Zamora from the Atlassian Community Team.

New members - please feel free to introduce yourselves in a response to this post or a post of your own and look for other "Welcome" posts in the article stream to find out about other members.

Also, please everyone don't forget to take our vACE survey here

If you're completely new to the Atlassian Community, it's helpful to check out the Frequently Asked Questions  and Community Guidlines.

Some fun places to hang around are the Miscellaneous-monday, friday-fun, and off-topic collections.

There are also special interest groups including  Inclusion and Diversity and Jobs and Careers.

Looking forward to seeing your posts about your observations, news, comments and questions here.

Welcome again to our little corner of the Atlassian Community!

3 comments

Comment

aleksejsKanarciks May 29, 2020

Thank you @LarryBrock . I'm actually already here for long time, but this is my account for my work place :) To avoid mix my personal and job projects. Anyhow, I'm web developer from Denmark, Copenhagen. 30 years old. Coding websites on JS/.NET

Have a nice Friday guys ;)

Like LarryBrock likes this
Ben Garcia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2020

Welcome all to the community!

Like aleksejsKanarciks likes this
Dan_Brownfield May 29, 2020

Thank you @LarryBrock !  I have been an Atlassian user for the last four years, mostly developing portfolio and enterprise Jira/Confluence reports for a large energy company.  I am always looking for ways to standardize/automate our reports, so I would love to collaborate with anyone doing the same! 

Like LarryBrock likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events