cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome new members! (2019-06-03)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2019

Wishing a warm welcome to new member @Michael Arndt !

Michael - welcome to our small but growing group of Atlassian community members in Houston.  Please reply with a little bio about yourself so we know a little about you.  Many of us have posted some bio about ourselves here so check the thread for other Welcome messages to learn a little about us.

I'd also like to welcome some special guest members to our little corner of the Atlassian Community.  Brian Jones is a Community Leader and leads an Atlassian Community Event group in Dallas.  Brian Watts is does similar duty in Austin.  Thanks for joining gentlemen and welcome!

Hope everyone has a magnificent Monday!

2 comments

Comment

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2019

Hello, I work in the service industry and run a pest control and home service company. I'm the lead in several departments including IT, finance and HR.  Investing time in Jira to get us better organized.

Like # people like this
Veronica Kolstad June 25, 2019

A belated welcome, @Michael Arndt

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events