Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wacky Wednesday - What's your crazyiest July 4th event?

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2019

Hello and happy Wednesday!  Obviously it's a special one because it's just before a holiday! :-)

Today's question is ... What's the craziest July 4th event of which you've been part?

Related image

Mine are:

1) Painting myself red/white/blue, donning a red, white, and blue afro wig, and marching in the July 4th parade in my home town.  (Thankfully there are no pictures. :-P )

2) Held a roman candle battle with some friends in a vacant lot.  No nobody got hurt other than a couple of scrapes and bruises.  We did, however, start a brush fire that we couldn't put out and someone had to call the fire department.  Oops...

Got any stories you'd like to share?

2 comments

Comment

Amanda {Praecipio} July 5, 2019

For me, it's been my neighborhood! Growing up in Cali, fireworks weren't legal. Moving into my neighborhood 7 years ago...well, they DEFINITELY are. 

My first year, I think I bought ~ $300 worth of fireworks. And it was AWESOME! I still enjoy them, but my pups don't. I spent most of yesterday evening making sure they didn't think the world was ending! 

Ben Garcia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2019

Getting creative with fireworks. Thankfully still have all my digits. :-)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events