Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic Tuesday - Help find our group picture!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2019

Image result for happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Part of getting this fledgling group up and running is helping it establish its identity.  One very visual way to do that is to help find a picture that identifies and represents the Houston Group.  If you take a look at this page, you'll see that we have a chance to quickly skip a step ahead of several other groups by representing our group with a picture that's visually appealing and reflects the area and people.

The group leaders, currently me but could be you too (hint hint), will review submissions to this thread and pick one to use.  If there continue to be great submissions, the picture will get rotated so come on - show me what ya got!

UPDATE:  I'm changing the rules a little and upping the ante.  The picture with the most likes will become the group description pic.  (This should eliminate any bribes I might be offered. ;-) )  I'll also throw in a special piece of Atlassian swag!

2 comments

Comment

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2019

Well, here's my candidate for the group profile picture.  I really hope someone can do better. :-P

Related image

Like Veronica Kolstad likes this
Veronica Kolstad February 5, 2019

I'm not artistic, so I am stealing a pic of my favorite sign:

Image result for houston love logo

Like LarryBrock likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2019

I'm not artistic either @Veronica Kolstad.  This is a great pic - where is this sign?

Veronica Kolstad February 8, 2019

I think it's still up at 8th Wonder Brewery! It's moved once or twice.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events