How is your company handling the "restart"?

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2020

With the re-opening of parts of the Texas economy and some businesses, how is your organization handling the situation? 

My organization is following the advice of medical professionals and has no plans to return to working in our office for the foreseeable future.  We've been a frequent everyone-work-from-home company for our entire existence and many of us have worked full-time from home, making us all comfortable doing this for as long as necessary.

Personally, I've had a home workspace for my entire career due to the nature of the work I have done so this is all "old hat".

Any interesting strategies you or your company have employed you'd like to share?  For instance, one of my prior employers sent everyone in the company Tiff's Treats one afternoon.  Another company I heard of sent gift certificates to help their staff make their work environment more ergonomically correct.

Looking forward to hearing what others are doing and what responses there are to new developments here in Texas!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events