Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hipchat/stride comparison to other tools

Eric Seibert October 23, 2017

Does anyone have a great comparison of hipchat vs spark? looking aropund there are loads of comparisons but most are rather opinion based with out much technical backing

2 answers

0 votes
Eric Seibert October 23, 2017

Ive seen lots of those kinda sites but they seem kinda weighted, I didn't know if there was something I was missing like a features list. I know theres loads of things to integrate hipchat in to and I know stride is going to be a even better product. But I was just seeing if I missed something.

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2017

@Eric Seibert, There is always going to some bias for these.  I have done side-by-sides in the past and the method I use is to create a requirements documents for everything we want the application to do.  Then I research the two apps and fill in the table.  I'd like to say this is flawless but every time I have done this the team has come up with other features they want so there is usually a round 2.  This not necessarily a fast process but it gets the job done and you learn a lot about both applications.  Hope this helps.

.pd

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2017

@Eric Seibert, check this site out.  It should give you some good insight between the two.

https://www.g2crowd.com/compare/cisco-spark-vs-hipchat.amp

.pd

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events