Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hipchat login issue

RAJIV Kannalli September 12, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Introducing Atlassian account

Hi,

I have an Altlanssian a/c while signing up for HipChat , I am using a private email. HipChat is keep saying that account does not exist for my private email. However, I am able to login to Atlanssian a/c but that will show me global view but does not allow me to do chatting using HipChat

1 answer

0 votes
crivers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2016

Hi Rajiv - it sounds like you may have signed up using a different email (or potentially mistyped your email when signing up). One option to figure it out is to search your mail application for emails from HipChat and see what email they're addressed to.

If you continue to have problems, I'd suggest you contact support by going to https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/32. They should be able to help you figure out your issue. Having the name of the subdomain you created when signing up will also help them narrow things down for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events