hipchat for a google apps based company

My company uses JIRA for our bug tracking and we're thinking of moving towards JIRA Service Desk as well for our support department. I was wondering if you have any information on anyone on google apps and completely tied to gChat but moving to HipChat? Can you tell me how, why, etc? Just trying to understand the proper position and role of each of these products in a company.....thanks!

1 answer

0 vote

I am from HipChat team (not a customer). Here are some of the reason you might want to try HipChat in your situation:

• Tight integration with the tools you already use (JIRA, JIRA Service Desk). And all other Atlassian tools.
  • Integrations with other tools you are using: see https://www.hipchat.com/integrations
  • Ability to synchronize your userbase with your google apps account.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Published Oct 07, 2017 in Hipchat

Bringing Structure to your HipChat Instance

...have mention name FirstnameLastname. Fe.: @MaartenCautreels This certainly helps to know who is being mentioned in a conversation. Imagine your colleague sends the following message...

470 views 1 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot