Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enter chat room

raphael pilot February 14, 2016

Yes I'm having a problem here. so i signed up, then i got link to join my team a touch designer course and when I try to join it just links me back to my personal room with just me in it. Is it a bug or something, thx

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2016

This does not sound like the way HipChat behaves - could you explain exactly what you're doing in HipChat here?

raphael pilot February 14, 2016

the invite came as an e-mail, then I have logged in  with existing account, then alone in the room

raphael pilot February 15, 2016

Ok I'll try to explain better, so first I sign up, created account. Then I receive a link to join my team by email.

So I click on link then you have 2 option create account or log with existing one, I go for option 2.

once logged in I'm back in my personal room with just me in it. nowhere to type in name of this room I want o join. thx

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2016

Odd.  When I do that, I get straight into the room.  However, if that's not going straight in for you, then you should still be able to click "new chat" and find the name of the room.

0 votes
raphael pilot February 15, 2016

this should be straight forward and its not

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events