Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is JIRA add integration button greyed out in Hipchat

Chris Whitten [Comskil] November 20, 2015

I am using HipChat online free version and would like to integrate it with our JIRA Software server (7.0.0). We have the integration plugin installed and when I go to admin -> Applications, choose HipChat and then click the "Connect to HipChat button" It has me login to hipchat, I select the room and then I get to the screen below and can't continue. Any ideas why the button is greyed out?

Screen Shot 2015-11-20 at 10.00.13 AM.png 

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2015

Hi Chris! Seems like a bug, it's a global integration so technically you shouldn't be able to select a specific room (you're able to select the rooms you need from JIRA after the integration is setup). What happens if you try installing as "global (all rooms)"?

Cheers, Jeison

Chris Whitten [Comskil] November 23, 2015

Thanks Jeison, it worked great!

2 votes
Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2015

@Chris Witten you cannot select a room for JIRA addon cause it is global. Just select "All rooms" and the installation will work.

It's a bug in the new marketplace that is going to be fixed in the following weeks.

Thanks

Chris Whitten [Comskil] November 23, 2015

Thanks Carlos!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events