Why can I not attach any documents?

Neil Gulliver November 10, 2015

Why can I not attach any documents? I can't seem to drag and drop or pick it from a folder. The document sizes aren't large and are generally word docs. Any ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2015

Hi Neil,

Are you hosting HipChat Cloud with us (ending with hipchat.com) or using a local HipChat Server instead? If you're on HipChat Server, this issue normally occurred when the server does not have a trusted SSL certificate installed or using the default self-signed certificate. To remedy the issue, you will need to install trusted SSL certificate signed by commercial CA into the server.

If this is happening when you're connected to HipChat Cloud, can you double check if it's happening across other clients (check on web client too) or the issue is specific to certain client? 

We can also help to further troubleshoot this issue, you can simply create an issue to us at https://support.atlassian.com with Project specified to HipChat Support or HipChat Server Support

0 votes
James Strangeway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2015

HipChat Basic comes with 5 GB of file storage.  Is it possible you have reached your limit?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events