Why archived deedicated room isn't available from Issue link ?

Ryszard Łach January 14, 2017

Hi.

When I archive dedicated for a particular JIRA Issue room, issue screen shows link to the archived room, but trying to follow it I get an error (room does not exist). A little bit confusing. Don't you think the link should lead to e.g. search screen or room properties screen ?

R.

2 answers

0 votes
Ryszard Łach March 6, 2017

Christopher, 

Could you, please, give a link to the issue addressing this suggestion? I'd like to be notified on changes.

R.

crivers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2017

I didn't see any other users who mentioned the issue in the past so I created a new one at HCPUB-2795 - feel free to watch it there and we'll try to remember to update it when the issue gets addressed.

0 votes
crivers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2017

Hmm - this is definitely an unfortunate UX. Sending the link to the room properties page on the web kind of breaks the flow we're trying to go for with that link but there may be some ways to improve the client to better handle archived room requests. We'll keep this in mind as we work on updates to the integration and the clients that are going on now. Thanks for pointing it out!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events