Why archived deedicated room isn't available from Issue link ?

Hi.

When I archive dedicated for a particular JIRA Issue room, issue screen shows link to the archived room, but trying to follow it I get an error (room does not exist). A little bit confusing. Don't you think the link should lead to e.g. search screen or room properties screen ?

R.

2 answers

0 vote

Hmm - this is definitely an unfortunate UX. Sending the link to the room properties page on the web kind of breaks the flow we're trying to go for with that link but there may be some ways to improve the client to better handle archived room requests. We'll keep this in mind as we work on updates to the integration and the clients that are going on now. Thanks for pointing it out!

Christopher, 

Could you, please, give a link to the issue addressing this suggestion? I'd like to be notified on changes.

R.

I didn't see any other users who mentioned the issue in the past so I created a new one at HCPUB-2795 - feel free to watch it there and we'll try to remember to update it when the issue gets addressed.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Hipchat

Moving from Hipchat to Stride? Here’s what you’ll love

Heya, Hipchat friends! We’re so happy you’re checking out   Stride. Whether you know it or not, you have been instrumental in making Stride come to life. Every feature, design, and functionality...

187 views 3 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you