Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my HipChat Data?

Mark Jerde April 25, 2018

I just logged on to my HipChat account for the first time in quite awhile, only to discover HipChat is now apparently Stride, and all my HipChat notes are inaccessible. Researching a bit, I should have received an email about the migration. Searching through my 38,000 gmails, I found nothing. How do I get my HipChat data back? Thx.

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2018

If your account was moved to Stride I think there is not turning back. However HipChat should become read only. If you log in to Stride do you see your data or you lost on both sides?

Mark Jerde April 26, 2018

There is no old data in my stride account. The HipChat data was not transferred to Stride.

Jessie April 27, 2018

Hi @Mark Jerde - Jessica from the Stride/Hipchat team here. So sorry about the confusion and issues here.

I'd love to look into this for you. If we moved your team from Hipchat to Stride, you 1) should have received emails about it and 2) should have your Hipchat data. Sounds like neither of those are the case.

I'm curious if, in fact, your team has not been migrated yet. To test this, would you please try logging into Hipchat here: https://www.hipchat.com/login 

Let me know if your data is still there in Hipchat. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events