When I press the link, confirm access to your HipChat account, in HipChat Integration, my rooms don't get updated

Hi,

When I press the link, confirm access to your HipChat account, in HipChat Integration, my rooms don't get updated with its names (and the Spinner turns round and round, forever!)?

However, I get updates in the HipChat rooms, when changes happens in the attached spaces.

/Henrik

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Henrik,

what version of the HipChat plugin are you using? We fixed a problem a while ago that sounds similar to what you described. Can you please try updating your plugin to the latest compatible version and see if it fixes the problem.

If the problems still happens on the latest version can you please contact support and we will help you out.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Anatoli,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that I’ve installed the latest of your HipChat Integration Plugins (6.29.2).

However, during the weekend, something without my knowledge has happened, because, now I was able to confirm access to my HipChat account, and my room names are shown, again.

Another thing is that I’ve tried to contact your HipChat support at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.labs.hipchat.confluence-hipchat, but there was no link for support, other than a dead link to “Issue Tracker”.

/Henrik

cc @Craig Petchell

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 10, 2018 in Hipchat

What should I think about when migrating HipChat to Slack?

...from the beginning. We have built up a lot of content in HipChat, with it being a core tool in our distributed company model. While it is true that we didn’t need to move to Slack immediately, we felt it...

413 views 1 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you