Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I open HipChat, how do you see the latest comment updates out of all the rooms I have without going into each and every room?

Jimmy_Wu December 13, 2016

1 answer

0 votes
M.Rey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2016

Hello Jimmy,

If I'm understanding correctly, you're basically looking for a summary of what you've missed since you last opened HipChat? If that is true we currently don't have that feature in HipChat, however if you were sent a private message/1-1 chat, at-mentioned directly in a room, or part of an at-all/at-here you should get an email notification letting you know that you missed a message from someone/mentioned in a room. 

I hope this is close to what you're asking, if not please let me know so I can better answer your question. 

Regards, 
M.Rey 

Jimmy_Wu December 13, 2016

Thank you. That's informative and explains why I couldn't find much about that feature. I'll give your suggestions a try.

Jimmy

M.Rey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2016

No problem, happy to help. Additionally if you can shoot me an email over to mrey@atlassian.com there may be something else we can do to create a better experience for you and your team. 

Regards,

M.Rey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events