Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this error mean?

nicholas brasse July 17, 2015

I'm new to hipchat, i have successfully installed server. i added my microsoft active directory. When I try to test it i get following error, i dont understand what this means. LDAP.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2015

Hi Nicholas,

Apologise for the inconvenience. This appears to be a bug when you run directory test with user credential in HipChat Server build 1.2.8. The developers are looking into it.

0 votes
David Maye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2015

Hi Nicholas,

It's hard to say by just the error alone, however it would be beneficial to double check your settings in the directory integration (specifically around the membership schema) and your AD filter. A typo in these settings may cause this issue.

If everything looks correct, please contact support at server-support@hipchat.com with the atlassian-crowd, web and coral logs (found at /var/log/hipchat) as well as your Server version.

Cheers,
-David 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events