Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User doesn't get desktop notification in Hip chat Web Application during working in Fisheye application

Ankur Mehrotra August 21, 2015

User doesn't get desktop notification in Hip chat Web Application during working in Fisheye application , while the user is able to get desktop notification for Jira, Confluence, Stash .
As per my understanding we have following extra options apart from the notifications in room

• Jira - Notify users in the room
  • Confluence - Notify users in the room
  • Stash - Whether or not this message should trigger a notification for people in the room (based on individual notification preferences)

Whereas we do not have any option in Fisheye application of Triggering a Notification to the users in the room,while we have following option in fisheye

• Fisheye can notify one or more HipChat rooms when a commit is made to
    Since the above configuration is not present in fisheye ,the Desktop notifications are not coming to the users but only the room notifications are coming in Hipchat.
    Kindly confirm my understanding.
    I am attaching the screenshots for more clarity.

6 answers

1 vote
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2015

It is an expected behaviour. FishEye does not have the notify users in the room option. It only notifies the room but not the user - https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/hipchat-for-fecru

0 votes

Notification_Confluence.jpg

0 votes

fisheye_notification.jpg

0 votes

Hipchat_Jira_Notification.jpg

0 votes

Stash_notification_users.jpg