Time of login and logout report

I would like to ask if there is any intergration or main feature of hipchat to report the time of login and logout of each user of my room. All employees are using the desktop version of hipchat for windows. Is there any way to take a report of login ang logout time each day of the month?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 vote
Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Sep 11, 2017

Hello. Quick checks on the following before we look further into this:

• Can we please check with you if you are utilizing HipChat Cloud or HipChat Server / HipChat Data Center?
  • Are you looking specifically at log in >> log out to the web interface only OR log in >> log out to the chat client itself?

While this is not available through the UI, it might be possible to track them from the logs, at least for HCS / HCDC.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Hipchat

Moving from Hipchat to Stride? Here’s what you’ll love

Heya, Hipchat friends! We’re so happy you’re checking out   Stride. Whether you know it or not, you have been instrumental in making Stride come to life. Every feature, design, and functionality...

114 views 3 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you