Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The font in HipChat suddenly got so big that it's unusable.

monica.bowen September 6, 2016

The font in HipChat suddenly got so big that it's unusable. Everything on the right hand side of the desktop app has disappeared, including account/settings icons. I see no way to get it back to normal. I searched your knowledge base, but the list of keyboard shortcuts doesn't seem to include anything for this this. I added a screenshot of what I see. Not only has everything on the right hand side of the screen disappeared, but the scroll bar for the left hand navigation panel doesn't work. 

2 answers

0 votes
JoCo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2016

Hi Monica,

It looks like you're on a Windows computer. I'd suggest clicking on the HipChat window and trying the following keyboard shortcuts (press both keys simultaneously):

• Zoom out: Ctrl and +
  • Actual size: Ctrl and 0

I hope this helps!

monica.bowen September 7, 2016

Thank you! I was searching the Atlassian knowledge base to no avail, and we were dealing with a production issue, so I couldn't afford to have HipChat not working, so when I didn't get an answer here within a few minutes, I uninstalled and reinstalled HipChat to fix the issue. 

monica.bowen September 7, 2016

I hope something will be added to the Atlassian knowledge base for this.

0 votes
monica.bowen September 6, 2016

HipChatIssue_9.6.16.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events