Send data as a message to a hipchat room

Deleted user August 23, 2017

Howdy,

This is a line that is the end result of a button click in MS Access to send a test message to a Hipchat room.. works a treat;

HTTPReq.send "{""color"":""red"", ""from"":""SLS"" ,""message"":""TEST"", ""message_format"":""html""}"

What I want to do is wrap up the results from a query (well I have a few I am planning this for) and send that to the room.  The data will have a technician name associated with it and they can grab their task from the room.  I.e. data cleanup, an error with scanning an asset.

I am not sure with the line above how I can basically loop through a recordset of data, have it formatted in a nice way.. i.e. rows and columns and then sent over to the room.

I have the data displayed on PHP pages also, but wanted to avoid just simply pasting links.. I want this to be the process of deriving the data and sending it to the room.  I am not sure if this is possible from within VBA but would LOVE to know if it can be done.

Thanks all.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

I think it's obsolete request :(
Because the product Hipchat and Stride is not used anymore,
So sad to find questions without replies.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events