cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO for HipChat Cloud

Julian Governale
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2018

I know HipChat is becoming stride and migrations are already underway.  My question as i cant seem to find a single straight forward yes or no answer; Does HipChat Cloud Support SSO?  If so, where do we set it up in the Group Admin?  I do not see any SSO or Authentication area's to configure sso. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2018

Hi, Julian.

The straightforward answer for HipChat Cloud as of now is no. This request was originally tracked in the HCPUB-317: Single Sign On (SSO) but there has not been an official update from Atlassian side since February 2017. Meanwhile:

I hope that helped to clarify the question that you have here.

Julian Governale
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2018

@AhmadDanial Thank you very much, that answers the question. 

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2018

You are welcome, Julian. Any time! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events